Historical Hotel in Alessandria
The Hotel Londra was founded in the late the nineteenth century, in the middle of the Belle Époque.
Old publications and vintage postcards show that it was originally located in Corso Roma, a very central position and from the outset the Hotel Londra stood out as being a “First-rate house with modern comforts”.
On its façade were the words Garage and Telephone 1-21 in large letters. In particular, the telephone was a sign of prestige. We are in fact in the 1912, the year when the 900 telephone sets were installed in Italy. The Hotel Londra was the owner of the phone subscription number 21.
Today, the hotel has reached maturity following many renovations that have allowed it to achieve even higher standards of hospitality. Thus, the Hotel Londra has confirmed its historical vocation as the pulsing heart of Alessandria, keeping in step with the current industry standard and the top contemporary hospitality services.